07 September, 2013

Liebster Award

Alright so I have the best sister in the world! Kassie you are the best. She has nominated me for the Liebster award. Oh man she must think I'm good at this whole blogging thing or something... Anywho. Thanks Kas you are amazing! I can't wait to see you again in TWO WEEKS!!! Ahhh!
Just look at how cute she is!




thank your liebster blog award nominator on your blog  
and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you. 
 answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself,
and create 11 questions for your nominees. 
 present the liebster blog award to other blogs who you think are rad 
 copy/paste the blog award on your blog.

Now for the questions I'm supposed to answer...

1. Who is your idol? or a person you look up to? 
I've got a few here. Definitely all family. My husband is the most amazing man in the world. He makes me want to be better every single day. And definitely my parents. If I can be half the mom I had then I think my kids are going to be pretty dang lucky. And my dad works so hard for everyone he deserves a break now and then. I need to be more selfless like him.

2. What is your favorite hobby? and why?
Oh man anyone who knows me knows it's a toss up between cooking/baking and sewing! I couldn't decide! I love walking into the house and smelling the delightful smell of whatever happens to be in the oven that day (I've got a veggie barley stew going right now that smells wonderful)!

3. What is your favorite memory of us?
"I'm at the post office..." BAHAHAHAHAH! Kassie! Oh man! I think that may have been the best trip ever! and let's not forget Mitch freaking out at me because I 'got you lost.' Haha yeah right! (maybe I'll tell that story on here one day ).

4. If you could pack your bags and leave right now, where would you go? and why?
I would go probably anywhere as long as Andrew could go with me. But I have always wanted to travel across Europe so that is my choice.

5. If you won the lottery, lets say 50 million, what would you do with it?'
Hmmm... there are so many things I could buy with that kind of money! First I'd pay for the rest of school. Second, I'd get Andrew and I both new cars. Third, I'd pay off my house and build me a new one. And then I'd get lots of new decorations for that house!! And don't forget lots of clothes and shoes to fill my gigantic closet! I would also learn how to invest some of it so that I didn't spend it all away.

6. What are 3 things that make you happy?
3 things to make me happy? Hmm, definitely finishing school! Being able to be a mom. And getting to travel and see the world!

7. If you could have 1 wish, what would it be?
1 wish!?!? That's a hard one Kassie! Let's see..... I would love to go back and live in the 40's and 50's. Not forever. Maybe just a little bit. I love having the things and amenities that I do, but oh man I was born into the wrong time period! Have you SEEN how they dressed!? I would die to be able to wear stuff like that!

8. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
20 years. That's a long time away. But I'm sure it will go by fast. I want to have kids by then (hopefully). Working somewhere as a nurse (I'm like Kassie in that I want to work on a Labor and Delivery unit). And who knows where else I'll be! 

9. What is 1 short term and 1 long term goal you have for yourself?
Short term... hmm I know this has been mentioned multiple times but I really am just trying to get through school (can two years count as short term)? Long term.... Andrew and I have talked about serving a couples mission for our church when we get older.... I think my long term goal would have to be to get myself prepared for that. I have a long way to go...

10. What do you remember thinking about me the first time you met me?
You were so quiet! But also so perfect for Mitch! You're the cowgirl he always needed!!!!

11. If you had 1 superpower, what would it be? and why?
If I had one super power it would be flying!! BOOYA! I kinda hope it would be like driving where, if I'm the one flying maybe I wouldn't get sick...? Either way it would be awesome! And talk about getting to see the world!

And now for the eleven facts about me. 
1. I absolutely HATE folding laundry (that's why there is a pile sitting on the bed waiting to be done)
2. Sometimes, when Andrew isn't home, I let the dogs sleep with me in the bed....
3. I've had a list of my favorite baby names saved since high school. Yes, I am THAT person.
4. I don't take Andrew grocery shopping with me. Sometimes that's the time I like to spend alone (around a hundred other shoppers). 
5.I don't like talking tons about myself (this is really hard)!
6. I love photos! I've never been good at taking them (although I want to learn) but I like having pictures to look at and remember.
7. I love to color! For my high school graduation I asked for two things. The first was a new set of scriptures (Which I'm so glad I asked for, btw). The second was a Disney Princess coloring book! I still have it. And yes, I still use it. 
8. Sometimes my hip still wigs out from surgery (more than a year ago now). Not sure if I should get it looked at or not....
9. My very favorite time of year is Fall. I love the crisp air, the fall colors, and, of course, the cute clothes!
10. I have a hole in my neck. Born with it. And yes, it oozes. Like.... green, nasty, ooze. Especially when I'm sick... YUCK!
11. My least favorite holiday is Halloween. There, I said it. 

Okay, last bit. Eleven questions I would like answered by Mrs. Tiffany Kaye and Mrs. Jennifer.

1. What is the thing you love doing most for date night with the hubby?
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
3. If you could go back to any point in time, ever, when would it be and why?
4. What is something you learned about yourself when you got married?
5. What is your biggest fear and why?
6. What is the one thing you could eat all day, ever day?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. What advice would you give your sixteen year old self?
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where? and why?
10. Your biggest goal in life?
11. What is your dream car? Color, year, leather? the whole nine yards?

Happy answering!

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually do these, but I will for YOU!! You're one of the few!! :) Thanks for nominating me. THANK YOU Kassie for nominating Nicole & your friend nominating YOU...it's been fun to get to know a little more about both of you & surprise surprise YOU'RE BOTH STILL SUPER AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete