03 February, 2015

One Month

I cannot believe my baby girl is already a month old (I'm a little late getting this posted). It has been the hardest, most wonderful month of my life. I am definitely learning lots every day. Adelynn is getting so big! At her appointment today (5weeks) she was 8lbs 13oz!! Holy cow I miss my newborn already! She is so alert and will even flash a smile here and there (for everyone except me).
 
Of course I have lots of pictures because I have someone cute to take pictures of!
 
she loved snuggling with Great Grandpa!


Andrew has been so amazing with her and helps me so much!




Grandma and Uncle Zach like to fight over her!








Grandpa Brink is the best to snuggle with!
 
In other news, Andrew has officially started his last semester of school! He is crazy busy and works so hard but he is doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment