07 December, 2015

Thankful

Today I am thankful.
I have so many things to be thankful for. 
We were able to travel to and from Utah for the Thanksgiving holidays safely. We were able to visit with our families and enjoy a few days off with each other.
I am thankful that we have the opportunity to buy a house that we absolutely love. We get to move in this weekend and we are ecstatic. We are moving to Gilbert. The area is amazing and the community is as well. 
I am also thankful that we are looked over and protected every day. I was in an accident on the freeway and I am beyond thankful that someone was watching out for me. I should have ended up in the hospital, but I walked away without a scratch. I am so very thankful that Adelynn and Andrew were not with me. I am so thankful for babysitters and seat belts and insurance and police officers. 

I'm thankful for the gospel and the peace it brings to us. Last night we had the opportunity to visit the Mesa temple and see all the Christmas lights. We got to listen to beautiful music and see the nativity scene. 

Adelynn loved all the lights. She was enthralled the entire time and she definitely wasn't happy when we made her leave. 
Also, it is a strange thing to see the lights at the temple without warm clothes. Normally we would need big coats, gloves, hats, and scarves and we'd still be shivering. Arizona in December is definitely a change! Wearing short sleeves and sandals is awesome! And a little strange.  But we are loving it!





No comments:

Post a Comment