23 August, 2013

Goodbye Summer

Whelp, summer is officially over. Bummer. And guess how I got to start out my last weekend of summer. Take just one guess. I don't think you'll get it right. I started out my last weekend of summer by taking a four-freaking-hour-test!! That's right! Four hour test was the beginning of my final weekend. Horrible. On the plus side.... I did fantastic (not to brag or anything). I had to take the TEAS test, which is the national placement test for people who think they want to be nurses. This test is comprised of 170 questions ranging from math, science, reading comprehension, and language and grammar. 


Look at those grades! So I got an 83.3%, which isn't a B, but it's a percentage compared to the rest of the nation. The national average is 64.3%.... I'm 20 points above that!! I was super nervous for this test so I was very excited to get it over with, and even more excited when I did so well!
Next step... acceptance into the nursing program.....

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. I am so happy for you. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete