04 August, 2013

One Week

We had so much fun this weekend. We got to go to my family reunion and spend time with some family I haven't seen in years. Andrew was a good sport and went along with everyone to see some beautiful sights.


This peak is called Powel Point. It's some of the beautiful red rock found in Bryce Canyon and Cedar Breaks. This particular point is actually looking right over into my grandpa's ranch. Yes folks, I spent my childhood camping and roaming all over this place. Talk about one lucky girl. After visiting this place they all decided to go down to the ranch since a few of the family had never actually been. 
Andrew really liked the bulls. 


I didn't go with everyone on this adventure. My mom needed help getting dinner made for everyone, no small feat I assure you. And Zach also wanted me to take his stitches out, and he didn't want to wait. A week ago Zach was playing baseball in Cali and his head met up with a foul ball... Bummer. 14 stitches and one shattered eye brown bone later.... Ouch!


And this is the brave kid after taking the stitches out! Wahoo! Now lets just get everything else better!!




No comments:

Post a Comment