03 December, 2013

Tis The Season

Can you believe it's already December?! Oh my goodness this year has gone by oh so quickly. But I am definitely excited for Christmas to be here! Christmas is my most favoritest holiday ever. And it has definitely hit the Higham house.







Don't you just love those stockings? Those were my great find last year!


Like I said, Christmas has officially arrived. I am even completely done with my Christmas shopping AND it's all wrapped and ready to be delivered!


My mom and I got into the holiday spirit by making two crafts!

The first thing we made was this sign.


Cute, huh? It was really easy. We just got the boards cut at Home Depot and then used stencils to paint it on. We got the stencils at Michael's but I think JoAnne's or even Walmart would have something similar. 

We also made wreaths. I don't have any pictures of hers but I made a Santa Clause wreath. 

I can't remember where I got this idea from but if anyone knows of the link let me know.

Happy Holidays!!!



1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. That all looks so good.

    ReplyDelete