20 March, 2013

Someday

Sometimes at work I get really sleepy. I mean REALLY sleepy. I'm not sure. I guess it has something to do with the fact that it's dark outside and every other sane person in the world is sleeping. And then there is me. The crazy who decides that it's okay to work all night long. 
Unfortunately for me, my boss disapproves of sleeping on the job. I guess she expects me to actually take care of the people I'm supposed to be taking care of. I know, weird. So, to combat this awful sleepiness I find things to do. Sometimes I study. Sometimes I make people think I'm even more crazy by doing lunges and such down the hallway. Sometimes I clean. Sometimes I post crazy posts at three in the morning like the one you are reading right now. And sometimes I blog stalk (not sure if there is such a thing but it can't be too different from facebook stalking right?) As I've been trying to stay awake (and I still have three hours left!) I've been looking back at old posts from peoples' blogs that I follow. As I was skimming through my sister in law, Jennifer's blog, I came across this picture. 


I didn't know Andrew when this picture was taken. He had just got home from his mission when this picture was taken. He's shown it to me before, and he told me he was most worried because he had never met his nephew Seth, and he was worried that Seth wouldn't like him. Obviously that wasn't an issue. 
I smiled a really big smile when I saw this picture, and all my coworkers think I'm going crazy. This picture just makes me so excited to have kids! I know Andrew is going to be the most amazing dad ever. And I'm very thankful for family that let us practice on their children first!! Hopefully in the not to distant future we will be having kids of our own and then I'll be able to show off pictures of Andrew being the best dad ever to our  own kids, rather than the best uncle around. 

2 comments:

  1. My boys love to see their Aunts and Uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ok if you blog stock us. We will try to keep it up to date for you:)

    ReplyDelete