07 April, 2013

General Conference

What a great weekend we had! This weekend we went up north for a few different reasons. We got to go to Andrew's mission reunion and I got to meet a few different people that he served with. We also got to watch  my brother in law, Zack, open his mission call. He gets to serve in the Brisbane, Australia Mission!! Yay for Zack! He leaves for the MTC on August 14th! We are all so excited for him. 
We got to hang out with all the family and nephews.


We also got to spend time with my Mitch and Kassie this weekend. They are so good to us. They took us to dinner and then we went bowling!!! Oh my goodness I am terrible! But Kassie was about the same (sorry Kas!) and Mitch and Andrew were both good so it worked out in the end!








Man I've missed them!! It was so good to see them and hang out with them for a while. Hopefully they come down again soon!!
 We also got to go to the Sunday morning session of conference.  What an amazing place. 




And the best part (even if Andrew disagrees with me).... I have my dogs back!!! Wahoo!!!




They get along much better now. 
We hope to be able to have many more weekends like this one. It was so good to see everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment