10 April, 2013

30 Facts about Mr. and Mrs. Higham


1) This might possibly be one of my favorite pictures ever. Andrew was tired of pictures and making faces sounded fun.
2) I asked for his number first.
3) He called and asked me on a date that night.
4) On our first real date after getting married we were seated in the same booth in the same restaurant as on that first date.
5) Sometimes I fall asleep at night in the middle of him talking (oops). 
6) I like to dip my food in condiments. He likes to drown his.
7) He has to pick where we eat because he is the picky one.
8) He designed my ring all by himself.
9) He wants seven kids.
10) I think four is plenty.
11) I like to watch movies together.
12) He thinks sitting down to watch a movie before 10 pm is a waste of time.
13) I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.
14) We bought a house after only being married for eight months.
15) He is the most determined person I've ever met.
16) He loves frozen corn dogs. I only like homemade.
17) I could live on popcorn.
18) He could live on ice cream.
19) He is very frugal. He keeps me in check.
20) We danced to 'Keeper of the Stars' at our wedding.
21) He proposed at the 'C' and had dinner waiting for us after.
22) He wants to own chickens (ewe).
23) We plan to serve a couples mission when we're older.
24) His new favorite movie is Les Mis.
25) I hate folding laundry.
26) He hates digging clean clothes out of the laundry basket.
27) Due to #25 and #26 he is usually the one who folds the laundry.
28) He doesn't take naps.
29) I think a day without a nap is a day wasted.
30) Both of us can't wait to be done with school and hopefully start a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment