23 April, 2013

Sub Zero Temperatures

Saturday night Andrew surprised me by taking me on a date!!! We went to SubZero, an ice cream treatery we had never been to before. For those of you who haven't been it's very cool. First thing you do is pick your base, meaning you can choose if you want ice cream, frozen yogurt, custard, and they even have like non-dairy kinds. So we picked ice cream. Then you get to pick your flavor. Oh my heavens they have so many flavors I still don't know how we were able to choose! They have everything you could possibly want and then some. So we got a cake batter cinnamon flavor. Then you pick your mix-ins. Again, they have so many choices it could make your head spin. Here comes to cool part. Everything up to this point is liquid, but then they put liquid nitrogen in and mix and mix and mix, and about twenty seconds later you have newly frozen ice cream!! Very cool!

Love you babe!!!



2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. I am sure that my boys would love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! So cool! Ice cream parlors are the craze right now!

    ReplyDelete