22 October, 2013

Fall Break

We had a great fall break! This weekend was opening weekend of the hunt. Of course that's when my mother and I decide we want to go hiking. And of course we have to wear our orange because we can't be shot ;) So we don our orange.... (yes we are aware of our attractiveness). 


My dad and Zach both had good luck this year!



We're gonna be eatin' good!
Anywho, Sunday afternoon Andrew and I headed up north to see his family. The line of cars was never ending! Everyone must have been headed home from the UEA weekend or something. It was nuts. Coming home today was much better. 


It was so good to see Andrew's parents as well as Heather, Cameron, and Seja. We don't get to see them nearly enough. And, the best part about it was that Andrew got his braces off!! What a stud!


Now we just have to wait three more weeks and during Thanksgiving we will get his permanent fake teeth put in! We are so close I can taste it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment