27 October, 2013

The Seven Realms

Alright folks! I gotta tell you about this book I've been reading. Well, four books actually. They are called The Seven Realms Series.


Oh my gosh I am hooked. They are fantasy books so if that's not your thing then stay away from them. But man oh man, It's been a very long time since I've been hooked by a book like these have done. I'm only on the third book right now and I don't want to put it down. I can't figure out how they are going to end, and I have to wait for the last book to be returned to the library!! Ahhh! It's killing me. Anyway, now that I've got my nerd moment out of the way.

Friday night Andrew and I went and saw the new movie, The Saratov Approach. 


I was very impressed with this movie. They did a good job portraying some of the emotions that I'm sure were going on during this time. It was definitely a tear jerker. Even Andrew had a few tears in his eyes (sorry Andrew!). And it's absolutely crazy to think that this really happened to two missionaries. Blows my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment