15 October, 2013

I Love Weddings

This past weekend I got to go up and see one of my best friends in the whole wide world get married!! Yay for weddings!
We had so much fun. Andrew wasn't able to miss class so I went up with my mom instead. We attended the wedding at the Salt Lake City Temple. 


Definitely one of the prettiest places on earth. 

Hillary looked beautiful, of course! It was also great to see Chelsea and Jill! And I enjoyed spending time with my mom!


Oh man I miss these girls. We grew up together and I've missed them both so much since they moved up north. It was great to see them again!

We had some time between the wedding and the reception that night, so what else do we do but go shopping?! We stayed in City Creek so that's where we did most of our shopping. We got lots of Christmas shopping done! I also got to spend my birthday money! I got a cute shirt and necklace that I can't wait to wear! 

The reception was lovely! The food was fantastic!!!! The place was decorated beautifully! And of course, the bride and groom looked amazing! 

I  had so much fun traveling with my mom and it was so good to see some good friends again!

No comments:

Post a Comment