20 January, 2013

All About Us




We met on the first day of class, my first semester at college. Andrew had just moved here and didn't know anyone. Before class started I did something I had never done before.... I asked for a guys number, Andrew's number. We exchanged numbers and went about the rest of our school day. Andrew called me later that afternoon.... and took me on a date. I definitely didn't get home from that first date thinking I was going to marry him, but I was absolutely okay with having lunch with him every day for the rest of the week.... and the week after that.... and the week after that...






Andrew proposed on November 30 and we were married on March 16, 2012.


That was the best day of my life. We were surrounded by friends and family who supported us in our decision. I will never forget the day my best friend became my eternal companion.






It's been a very busy year for us (no, I'm NOT pregnant).
We went on a cruise,

 bought a house,

got a dog,
 

 and even have a few surgeries under our belt!
 We have had the love and support of all our family and friends through everything and we are so grateful for that. We are still so much in love and learning how to make our marriage better every single day.








2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful story! And a beautiful beginning to a beautiful eternity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. We look forward to seeing may more posts.

    ReplyDelete