24 January, 2013

Hubby



Meet Andrew. Wow! Is he a stud, or what? Andrew has been the most perfect husband a girl could ever ask for.Andrew is my life. He is absolutely amazing. A few things about Andrew. He is a complete genius. Especially when it comes to numbers and problems and figuring things out. He is also incredibly determined. When he sets his mind to something there is no stopping him. He could take the world by storm if that's what he decided to do.

Andrew has such a great personality and loves to have fun! Some of the things he likes to do includes paint fights, cave diving, pumpkin carving, and gingerbread house making!





Andrew means the world to me. He is my partner in crime, my shoulder to cry on, my strong arm to lean on. He is my everything. I love this man more than words can express. 

I LOVE YOU ANDREW!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love that boy also. I am glad he is so good to you. He is Lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete