21 January, 2013

Turban

Lately I have been in this crazy I-want-a-baby kind of mood. And then I remember that I still have three years of school. My plan to combat this crisis is to find all the cute baby stuff I can make and go to town. The way I see it, siblings will be having babies, and if not I can simply stock up for that time when I am the one having the baby! With that being said....
Behold my latest creation. 

Unfortunately it is slightly difficult to see, but this would be a baby hat. Or I think it was called a baby turban..... either way it is adorable! However, I can't take credit for this creation. I found the crochet pattern at this link. The pattern is really super easy... even I could do it! All you need is 1 skein of yarn in the color of your choice and a crochet  hook. I used a 6 mm size J. 
Prepare yourself for more fun things to come. 

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to make things for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I have tried things like that and they do not turn out. I just do not know enough.

    ReplyDelete