29 January, 2013

Date Night!

I love date night! Last Saturday we made our way to the most beautiful place on earth.


I love going to the temple. I love the feeling when I walk onto the grounds, I love the feeling I get when I walk in the doors. And I love the way I feel standing next to my husband in this gorgeous place. I love knowing that we can be together forever. Forever folks. That is a wonderful thing to know. 


After the temple we went to dinner. Andrew treated me to Red Robin because I had never been there and apparently that was just not acceptable. While we waited for our food to come we couldn't help notice the little girl in the booth next to us. She kept telling everyone who walked by 'It's my birthday! It's my birthday!!!' She was pretty adorable (even though her mother had, apparently, just rolled out of bed....)
Dinner was fantastic! I had a delicious Spicy Southwest Salad and Andrew had some gourmet cheese burger. Unfortunately I forgot to pick up my left over salad as we left.....

We also stopped by PetSmart. I wanted to get Katie a new tag because it happened to be her birthday the next day (yes, the previous owners had medical records for her more in depth than mine)! We got her a cute, blinged out collar, a matching pink tag, and a fun chew toy!!!


She grabbed it out of my hand before I even had it out of the wrapping! She was so excited to play with it. 
We had such a good night, I love getting to spend time with my best friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment